First time on this blog?

Who are Freedon, Sarah, Macky Rae, and Reba? They are my little dogs!
If you are new to this blog, click here to read the introduction.


 photo recycled_electrons_zps05d2a378.gif


Regarding any typos you may find in this blog:
Currently, I am using the computer at the library to write and publish this blog. In addition to the spellcheck on their computer, there is a spell checker on the blog-host's server - and the two programs are arguing with each other, and sometimes one or both corrects my typing, even when it doesn't need to be corrected.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pomeranian Home Security Systems, Inc.

24 hour service


Around 3 a.m.
MACKY: Freedom! Wake up!

FREEDOM: What for?

MACKY: I heard a noise.

FREEDOM: Go back to sleep.

MACKY: It might be a burglars.
Sarah wakes up.
SARAH: Why are you two awake

FREEDOM: Macky thinks he heard a noise.

MACKY: I did!

SARAH: Go back to sleep.

MACKY It might be a burglar. I should hide my toys.

SARAH: You are a doof! Burglars are not going to break in just to steal your toys.

MACKY: They might.

FREEDOM: Go back to sleep. There is no burglars.

SARAH: Wait a minute. I just heard it too.

MACKY: I told you!

SARAH: It's coming from the bathroom.

FREEDOM: It probably just Dad.

SARAH: No, I hear Dad snoring in the bedroom.

FREEDOM: Maybe it is burglars.

MACKY: I told you!

FREEDOM: Why would burglars be in the bathroom?

MACKY: They are stealing my rubber duck!

SARAH: Burglars are not stealing your toys!

MACKY: They might be.

FREEDOM: I bet they're junkies trying to steal drugs.

MACKY: What should we do?

SARAH: We need to scare them off.

FREEDOM: I got an idea. Everyone follow me.

SARAH: What are we going to do?

FREEDOM: We'll sneak up on them, then bark really loud.

MACKY: Yeah!
The dogs head down the hall towards the bathroom, and stop outside the door.
FREEDOM: Everyone ready?

MACKY: Yeah.

FREEDOM: On three. One... Two... Three!!!

ALL THREE DOGS: Bark!  Bark!  Bark!  Bark!  Bark!  Bark! Bark!  Bark!  Bark!
At this point, the barking, followed by a woman screaming, wakes me up. I get up quickly and head towards the commotion.
ME: What's going on?

SARAH: It's their fault.

FREEDOM: Sorry, Dad.

MACKY: We thought she was a burglar.

GIRLFRIEND: This is why I don't spend the night very often.


Around 3:10 a.m.
MACKY: Dad was not happy with us.

SARAH: Neither was his girlfriend.

FREEDOM: Did you see the look on her face?

MACKY: Yeah! We scared the pee out of her!

SARAH: Literally!



Around 4 a.m.
MACKY: Freedom! Wake up!

FREEDOM: What for?

MACKY: I heard a noise . . .





2 comments:

  1. Interesting website, i read it but i still have a few questions. shoot me an email and we will talk more becasue i may have an interesting idea for you. Complete Home Alarm Systems

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart Outsourcing Solutions is the leading web development, ecommerce solution, offshore outsourcing development and freelancing training company in Dhaka Bangladesh please
    visit us: Seo Training In Dhaka
    Seo Training In Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete