First time on this blog?

Who are Freedon, Sarah, Macky Rae, and Reba? They are my little dogs!
If you are new to this blog, click here to read the introduction.


 photo recycled_electrons_zps05d2a378.gif


Regarding any typos you may find in this blog:
Currently, I am using the computer at the library to write and publish this blog. In addition to the spellcheck on their computer, there is a spell checker on the blog-host's server - and the two programs are arguing with each other, and sometimes one or both corrects my typing, even when it doesn't need to be corrected.

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Pomeranian Home Security Systems
(X-mas edition)


December 25th, 12:01 a.m.
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring...
MACKY: Freedom! Wake up!

FREEDOM: What for?

MACKY: I heard a noise.

FREEDOM: Go back to sleep.

MACKY: It might be a burglars.
Sarah wakes up.
SARAH: Why are you two awake?

FREEDOM: Macky thinks he heard a noise.

MACKY: I did!

SARAH: Go back to sleep.
MACKY: It might be a burglar. We should guard our food.

SARAH: You are a doof! Burglars are not going to break and steal food.

MACKY: They might.

FREEDOM: Go back to sleep. There is no burglars.

SARAH: Wait a minute. I just heard it too.

MACKY: I told you!

SARAH: It's coming from upstairs.

MACKY: I told you!

FREEDOM: We don't have an upstairs.

SARAH: Then someone's on the roof.

FREEDOM: Burglars?

MACKY: I told you!

FREEDOM: What kind of burglars go on roofs?

SARAH: Cat burglars.

MACKY: We do not have a cat.

SARAH: You are a doof.

MACKY: But if we did have a cat, I would not care if the burglars stole it. I do not like cats.

FREEDOM: We better keep watch. Macky, Guard the window, I'll guard the door.

SARAH: I hear something in the chimney.

FREEDOM: The chimney???

You're a mean one,
Mister Grinch
You really are a heel,
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
you're as charming as an eel,
Mister Grinch,
You're a bad banana
with a greasy black peel!
MACKY: OMG! It is the Grinch!!!

SARAH: The What?

MACKY: The Grinch! He is coming to steal our Christmas

SARAH: What the hell is a Grinch?

MACKY: It is a... It is a... I do not know what it is, but he is not a nice, and he steals people's Christmas.

SARAH: Where do you come up with stuff like this?

MACKY: It was on TV! It was called "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"

FREEDOM: I saw that. But he changed to good at the end.

MACKY: Maybe he has an evil twin brother.

SARAH: Maybe you watch too much TV.

FREEDOM: What ever it is, it is coming down the chimney.

MACKY: Everyone grab something, and we'll whack him when he comes out.

SARAH: Whack him with what?

MACKY: With big sticks!!!

FREEDOM: We don't have any big sticks.

MACKY: Then what should we do?

SARAH: We need to scare them off.

FREEDOM: I got an idea. When he comes out, we will  bark really loud.

MACKY: Yeah!

FREEDOM: And them pounce on him.

SARAH: Here he comes!

FREEDOM: Everyone get ready... Now!!!

ALL THREE DOGS: Bark!  Bark!  Bark!  Bark!  Bark!  Bark! Bark!  Bark!  Bark!
When out on the living room there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
ME: What's going on?

SARAH: It's their fault.

FREEDOM: Sorry, Dad.

MACKY: We thought he was a burglar.

SANTA: Can you understand why I hate coming to your house every year?




December 25th, 12:30 a.m.
MACKY: Dad was not happy with us.

SARAH: Neither was Santa.

FREEDOM: He left without eating his milk and cookies.

MACKY: That's OK, I will eat them for him.

FREEDOM: We'd better just go back to sleep.

MACKY: Hey! I just thought of something.
Macky gets up, and heads for the living room.
SARAH: Where are you going?

MACKY: To see what Santa left for me!

SARAH: After beating him up, he probably left us each a lump of coal.

MACKY: I am going to find out.

FREEDOM: Dude! It's 12:30am

MACKY: I know! That means it is Christmas morning.

SARAH: Barely.

MACKY: I am going to open my presents!

1 comment:

  1. Strange that I never received the typical 'thank you-your message was received' notice so I didn't know if it was received. Melbourne Security Installers

    ReplyDelete